Sunday 12 May 2013

Exam Ranting

hello again!

Now that I have my little hello page done, its time for (what i think is) some real blogging!

First off, I have exams in a week, and let me tell you, I AM PETRIFIED!!!! Why do people take it upon themselves to determine the rest of our potential careers with exams??? Where is the humanity here? The stress of revising, the eventual lack of motiviation and now the wanting to crawl into a corner and fall asleep phase is upon me! Why on Earth would people want to subject young growing teenagers to this torture? It's hard enough having to try and find a job, get good extra curricular hours and volunteer work, as well as worry about the social side of life like boys and your weight and how your going to get fit over summer (yes i am a girl!)

Exams shouldn't be treated like the be all and end all of life itself! There are some people out there who completely bomb their exams but end up the most successful! How is that proof that exams really show people's potential! Some people just aren't suited for exams, so why do they force everyone to do it?

Honestly, sometimes the world just baffles me! Anyway, if anyone else fels the same please join me in a little silent prayer for everyone in the next few weeks, cause I'l be needing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment