Monday 13 May 2013

Frustrations

we all have those little things in life that annoy us, from little or older siblings, parent, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends to school, exams and the future. So, I'm going to go through a couple of these and highlight some typical situations i have been in and how i dealt with them.

Siblings

I have a twin sister, and trust me, half the time i don't know how we are even related. She is the doctor-smart girly one, whereas I'm the slightly tomboyish book mad one. She wants to be a doctor. I want to be a teacher. She is a control freak. I'm so chilled I'm practically horizontal. You can see where we may clash at times.
 
However, there are also the benefits of having siblings. First off, you have a live in tutor, and we can all agree that older brothers and sisters are a God send when tests are coming up, and secondly, you live with your best friend, which pretty much sums up our relationship nowadays, although i do imagine strangling her one day, i still lover her.

Parents

Naturally, I have a limited experience with parents as my mum is a single parent, but we all know they are clingy and overprotective at the best of times, plus now that mum has a boyfriend she's out almost every night, not that I'm complaining because then i can study.

Usually we all go through the 'leave me alone I'm a grown up now' stage, and
we all know that feeling that they are constantly at you for the tiniest things, but when you look back, you'll always remember those things the most and laugh (trust me, you will!)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

In all honesty, I have no idea why i put this up, I don't have a boyfriend and, ( I am literally going red at this) I've never even kissed a boy yet. So, I'm probably not the best person to debate about relationships, but i can say that hopefully i will be able to debate about crushes.

School

Oh, where to start? We begin school with that sweet, optimistic view that everything will be fine and dandy and we'll be smart and be able to read the complicated books. But as we progress, school turns into the ultimate nightmare for the average teen, from tests to demon teachers, i think we can all agree that school is hell.

Although, I'm not really one to talk as i want to be a teacher, i can say that school has helped us make friends, build relationships and get smarter.

The Future

We all worry about our future, whether it's what we want to be, or what will happen to us after exams, we all have those doubts in our heads.

But let me tell you, we don't all have crystal ballsthat can tell us where we will end up, but i think we have to focus on the present because worrying about the future is actually futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment