Sunday 12 May 2013

Hi There!

Well, hi!

This is quite weird for me, which is saying something cause i am very weird, as you'll probably find out soon enough. I have never written a blog before, so if you're wondering why I sound like an idiot half the time, then you know.

I don't really know how to start this, so I'll just tell you a bit about myself. Considering the title, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Northern Ireland,  as i like to call it, the Land of the Four Seasons in a Day (and no, I'm not kidding, this is actually true!) I have an incredibly boring life but that just my opinion.

Now, you might be wondering, if i have such a boring life, then why in God's name am i blogging about it? Well, let me tell you something, i am a firm believer in expressing your own opinions on life, but i also don't really feel like Twitter and Facebook are the right way to go about complaining about every little detail in life anyway, so here i am, ready to start a blog about my life from today.

So, in all honesty, i have no idea what I'm doing but hey! why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment